The future is long.
Lapka BAM is a beautifully designed accessory for your phone that estimates blood alcohol content from a breath sample and allows you to track your measurements over time, compare them with friends and shape the party.
The device fits in your palm, and when you hold it in a fist, the edge of your hand becomes the mouthpiece. The device is wireless — no synchronization is required. It calibrates automatically and professionally via Lapka servers using your device ID.
Lapka BAM works with selected Android devices, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (iOS 7 and higher). The free app is available to download through the App Store and Google Play. Open the app and follow the onscreen instructions to immediately connect Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor to your phone.
The Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor turns medical testing into blowing a wish. We'll provide the eyelash. You provide the breath.
- Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor exchanges data wirelessly. No synchronization is required to connect the device with your phone. Your breath activates the app and measuring process. It calibrates automatically and professionally via Lapka servers.
- Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor utilizes the most sensible mouthpiece ever — your hand. There's never a need to replace the mouthpiece or worry about sanitation (as long as your hands are fairly clean). Your lips never touch the device.
- Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor is designed to fit in your palm. When you make a fist around the device, the edge of your hand allows for perfect air pressure and flow.
- Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor has a very long battery life. You'll have to recharge it only once every 2-3 months.
- Lapka Breath Alcohol Monitor is powered by an electrochemical platinum fuel cell sensor (not a semiconductor-based one) Fuel cell sensors are highly precise and are the police standard for breathalyzers.
|Sensor Technology||Electro-Chemical Fuel Cell|
|BAC Range||0.000-0.100% BAC|
|Battery||Lithium Polymer Battery|
Length: 2.2 in (56 mm)
Diameter: 0.9 in (23 mm)
Works with Android™ (Selected devices),
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS 7 required)